Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For Charity...

This is my second year participating in a very special charity with the Moms Club of Orange Park...I was honored last year when they asked me to be a part of raising money for Dreams Come True. Their organization sells 15 minute mini-sessions with me (only $10...what a deal!) and then donate all funds collected to Dreams Come True. I'm so excited to once again be included in such a great cause....

The shoot is scheduled for May 16th & 17th @ Oakleaf Plantation (behind the Phase 2 clubhouse)

Sessions are still available...shoot me an email (shannoncphoto@aol.com ) for more information or to make a donation!

The S Family needed to schedule their session a few weeks early....and I'm so glad they did! I just adore these shots of their beautiful family!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

music


Followers