Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back from Insanity...

I still don't think I've recovered.

I've never quite experienced a 2 month timespan that sent me into such a panic as this past holiday season did. I think I'm still speechless.

But I'm trying to recover....and I think I'm almost there.

In the last 2 1/2 months I have had 36 photo shoots (including the Christmas themed mini-shoots)...I think that's enough to send any normal person into the loony bin, and boy was I on my way!

But I'm recovering...


I don't think I have the energy to go back and pick my favorites from all of that craziness...but hopefully one day I will! There are so many wonderful moments to share...


These were from a family shoot I did for the B Family...their little girl Addison was just a little thing when I met them in Summer 2007, and I just love watching her grow.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So hopefully I'm back on track now...See you soon!

No comments:

music


Followers