Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And Baby Makes Five...

Meet the "J" Family....could not be a more beautiful family!
Sanna & I have known each other since I was in 7th grade, and we cheered together all the way up until I graduated from high school. What a privilege to photograph her precious family and their new addition...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here he is...sweet (and very BIG!) Baby Boy Bennett...he was 10 pounds 6 ounces at birth...and at his photo shoot at just 2 weeks, was already over 12 pounds. I think he's going to be a linebacker! But is he ever so sweet! And, of course, absolutely beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The "big kids"...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope you love them Sanna! Many more cute ones to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Sanna is still beautiful and must be a very proud mommy! So great to see these photos, its been years since I've seen her. Congrats, on the BIG 10 pounder!! Great pix Shannon :o)

music


Followers