Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BabyGassyGooma.com

A few of my shots are up!! Gretchen, the owner/designer, says that they offer catalogs in print and they are ready for the public!....I can't wait to see which shots of "little model Ava" get picked! She also talked to me about choosing some shots of Ava to be printed to poster-size for a design studio, I believe! How exciting! I also read that lots of celebrities purchase these clothes for their little ones and the clothing line has even been featured in OK! magazine....so maybe next time we see Suri Cruise or Shiloh Pitt they'll be wearing one of these outfits that I photographed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, thank you again for all your hard work on Ava's shots. You did an incredible job, we are so excited and proud of her pictures!

Nicole

music


Followers